SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) SPECIALIST
“Looking to generate qualified leads which can help your business drive and grow revenues…finding a dedicated SEM Specialist is key for executing customer acquisition strategies while maintaining the consistency of the brand’s core message across the search engines.”
Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) specialists play an integral role in the optimization of marketing initiatives. They are typically involved with all aspects of online marketing including strategy and execution of online marketing campaigns, partnership management, creative/landing page development and testing, as well as project administration.
This is how they will deliver their results…
- Managing all aspects of SEM and oversee day to day management of paid and natural search engine marketing campaigns.
- Developing dashboards to monitor revenue and lead goals.
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and executing bid management to keep costs down while maintaining traffic growth and increasing profitability.
- Developing strategies, overseeing and executing initiatives to increase paid and organic search traffic and revenue.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to track landing page conversion funnel and creative tests.
- Creating concepts for search engine text ads.
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion)
- Reviewing and editing creative copy (titles and descriptions.
- Reviewing and analyzing web site performance metrics.
- Growing and optimizing paid search through testing landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Developing near and short-term PPC account strategies.
- Executing day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.