FULL STACK LAMP DEVELOPER
“Have you ever wondered what is involved with creating websites that are functional, dynamic, effective and capable of building brands? Well, look no further. This is one of the key players.”
Full Stack LAMP Developers play an integral role in generating solutions for websites through its four open-source elements (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, PHP), specially, building dynamic websites and web applications.
This is how they will deliver their results…
- Developing and maintaining dynamic, high traffic web applications and high performance internal products
- Updating and managing company and client DNS
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, maintaining and improving websites
- Managing Linux staging and production servers
- Managing company Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Estimating work, planning implementation, developing quality code on time, and compiling technical documentation.
- Providing support to users with technical problems